I've chosen what I think is one of the most amazing fruits on earth! It's BANANA for this month's theme! We all know the long list of nutritional benefits of this fruit. Besides that, it is also cheap & is available all year round. Where food preparation is concerned, banana is so versatile that it's not only eaten raw, it's also used as an ingredient in so many dishes or desserts. That's what this event is all about.... we're going to prepare something using bananas! So bloggers, come on! Let's go bananas with BANANA!
- You need to prepare any type of food that has banana in it! You may cook, bake, steam, fry or simply use raw bananas to prepare your product.
- Blog about what you've prepared between 1 & 31 March 2015. Please indicate 'This post is linked to the Little Thumbs Up (March 2015 - BANANA) event organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Faeez of BitterSweetSpicy.' in your post. Then link your post to the thumbnail link (the blue frog) provided at the bottom of this post.
- The recipe that you use can be your own, from cookbooks, magazines, websites or any other sources. Please indicate the source of the recipe & if it's from a website, please provide the link.
- Your submission must be a current and new post uploaded in the month of March 2015. Blog entries posted before this month are not accepted.
- You may submit as many posts as you like by linking them to the thumbnail link for this event.
- Please feel free to display the "Little Thumbs Up" badge, as shown below, in your post. You may also get the badge from here.
I know you would not run out of ideas of what to make with bananas, but if you want to try the recipes that I've shared in my blog before, take a look here. You may also take a look at the entries submitted for this event by clicking on the frog.
Finally, please click here to take a look at all the entries for February's event - Cocoa, which was hosted by Grace of Life can be simple.